geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject 185 changes left in all_changes.log...
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 23:38:54 GMT
I've chopped off the obvious ones... but there are still 185 marked
as "Not Merged" which someone should peep at.

I generally hate all things microsoft... except I'm starting to like
my xbox, and well excel was really handy to sort the table so its
easier to see what is still in need of merging.  Attached is a csv
(with a bit of funky formatting) sorted by the first column.

It would be nice if we could trim down the list of "Not Merged" even
more... and then be done with that branch.

Please have a look if you have some free time.

Thanks,

--jason