geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <>
Subject Re: Terminology and status
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 11:23:19 GMT

On Aug 2, 2006, at 10:35 PM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
> What about the changes to the Jira that we made a few weeks ago?

Ok, it took me a bit of work, but I think it will be worth it....

I've leveraged the work that Alan did with the new RTC Jira Workflow
and I also enabled the voting aspects already built into JIRA.  No,
JIRA's voting capabilities don't capture the full range of +-1/0 that
can be expressed, but JIRA is not an official way to vote anyway so
who really cares :)  Feel free to take it that extra mile if you have
the time and drive.

So I also hacked up a tool that will snarf all the data down, format
it with Velocity, and email it off to the dev list every Monday.  For
good measure, it will also be generated and emailed to the scm list
on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.

Totally flexible on how often and where we email it out.

The generated emails contain the appropriate disclaimers and
instructions for getting your patches an votes listed.  Feel free to
suggest better/additional text.

View raw message