geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Drop the m1 build
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 03:18:22 GMT
> So far there have been no negative reponses, and several PMC +1s
>
> Can we start an official vote and then plan for the removal of m1?
>
> --jason
>

> On Aug 9, 2006, at 1:24 PM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:
>
> > +1
> >
> > Dain Sundstrom wrote:
> >> I propose we remove the m1 build.  It has been broken for several
> >> days now and no one has noticed.  Here is my vote:

I caution against removing the m1 until the m2 build has been stable
for a period of time. We made this mistake with ActiveMQ and
ServiceMix and wound up having to restore the m1 build while gremlins
were flushed from the m2 build.

I tend to think Jason's proposal is better one. Give it some time to
be tested and get stable.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/