geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Some jpa questions
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 21:48:26 GMT
Thanks to Andrus, Dain, and David Blevins for the responses.

I'm going to split up the container managed tx-scoped EM and extended
EM into 2 classes and in the tx-scoped one create and destroy a new
provider's EM for the out-of-tx operations.  We'll see if this causes
problems.

many thanks!
david jencks