geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Mittler, Nathan" <nathan.mitt...@sensis.com>
Subject RE: CAR plugin documentation
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:58:38 GMT
That makes sense.  I'll give that a shot this evening - thanks!

________________________________

	From: Guillaume Nodet [mailto:gnodet@gmail.com]
	Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 6:31 AM
	To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
	Subject: Re: CAR plugin documentation

	In your case, you need the following file

~/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/configs/geronimo-gbean-deployer/1.2
-SNAPSHOT/geronimo-gbean-deployer-1.2-SNAPSHOT.car

	I think the only way is to build Geronimo 1.2 using maven, or to
put the configurations (which must be zipped) in the maven 2 local repo.
By building geronimo, all files should be installed during the build
process.