geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Where is the source code for the G samples ?
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:41:17 GMT
> I think they were removed from Geronimo as part of the plugins work.  Aaron provides
the samples as
> plugins now.  Perhaps we need to have them in G as well due to the issues you are tracking.
 I think
> it made sense to move them previously but sounds like there are reasons to keep them
in both places.

Nope.  I just took them out of the assemblies.  I didn't change the
way that they were built, other than to add the geronimo-plugin.xml to
the various config/ modules.  I've never seen the source for these
examples.  Didn't the JARs just pop off of Zeus' leg or something?

Thanks,
    Aaron