geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Move trunk, tags and branches to server/*
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 22:07:28 GMT
Sounds OK to me, though I thought there had been some talk about
something more like

trunk/server
trunk/other
trunk/another
server/branches
server/tags
other/branches
other/tags
another/branches
another/tags

Or something like that -- where all the trunks were together but all
the branches and tags were separate.  Or am I making that up?

Thanks,
     Aaron