geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: JPA Plugin Status
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 15:39:05 GMT
OK, now it should work if you don't set up a provider but just bundle
all the needed stuff in your WAR or set up your dependencies right.
I'd still prefer to use the provider registry for the ones we know of,
since then we can let you manage them in the console, perhaps support
default properties to be applied to all apps for that provider, etc.

Thanks,
    Aaron