geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: car plugin changes... geronimo-plugin.xml, etc.
Date Sat, 12 Aug 2006 15:20:35 GMT
OK, well, it doesn't seem to be working.

What I see when I got through the dependency problems and ran this on
my own plugin build is that the geronimo-plugin.xml gets written to
target/classes/META-INF/geronimo-plugin.xml but not
target/repository/.../META-INF/geronimo-plugin.xml and as a result the
CAR that's built does not include the geronimo-plugin.xml file.  I
copied the usage from trunk/configs/welcome-jetty/pom.xml.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
     Aaron