geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: car plugin changes... geronimo-plugin.xml, etc.
Date Sat, 12 Aug 2006 14:03:32 GMT
Uh-oh.

I updated and tried to build just the car-maven-plugin and it failed
with a compile error.

So I ran a full "./build" and it failed with a test error -- some
TransactionContextManager test which I would have thought was
obsolete.

Anyway, I ran a "./build -Dmaven.test.skip=true" and it got further,
but failed in the first config, which I expect means something isn't
quite right with the car-maven-plugin.  Results below.  It seems to
fail on building the GBean deployer, complaining that the GBean
deployer already exists.

Thanks,
     Aaron

[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Building Geronimo :: Configs
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] [site:attach-descriptor]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing /data/cvs/geronimo/configs/pom.xml to
/home/ammulder/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/configs/configs/1.2-SNAPSHOT/configs-1.2-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Building Geronimo Configs :: GBean Deployer
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] [car:prepare-plan]
[INFO] Generated: /data/cvs/geronimo/configs/geronimo-gbean-deployer/target/plan
[INFO] [car:package]
Packaging configuration
/data/cvs/geronimo/configs/geronimo-gbean-deployer/target/plan/plan.xml
ERROR [PackageBuilder] org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException:
Module org.apache.geronimo.configs/geronimo-gbean-deployer/1.2-SNAPSHOT/car
already exists in the server.  Try to undeploy it first or use the
redeploy command.
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Module
org.apache.geronimo.configs/geronimo-gbean-deployer/1.2-SNAPSHOT/car
already exists in the server.  Try to undeploy it first or use the
redeploy command.
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:254)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$734a235d.invoke(<generated>)
        at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
        at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:122)
        at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:852)
        at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:239)
        at org.apache.geronimo.plugin.car.PackageBuilder.invokeDeployer(PackageBuilder.java:510)
        at org.apache.geronimo.plugin.car.PackageBuilder.execute(PackageBuilder.java:346)
        at org.apache.geronimo.plugin.car.PackageMojo.executePackageBuilderShell(PackageMojo.java:253)
        at org.apache.geronimo.plugin.car.PackageMojo.doExecute(PackageMojo.java:182)
        at org.apache.geronimo.plugin.MojoSupport.execute(MojoSupport.java:42)
        at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:412)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:534)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:475)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:454)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:306)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:273)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:140)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:322)
09:59:15,785 ERROR [PackageBuilder]