geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: AJAX and Geronimo
Date Sat, 12 Aug 2006 00:38:52 GMT
I'm not sure what you're planning to do with AJAX, but wouldn't Dojo
need access to classes in the web app?  At least, when we use DWR, we
point it to server-side classes and APIs and it automagically
generates JavaScript wrappers for those.  If so, I'm not sure it would
work to have Dojo deployed at a static location like /dojo in a
standalone web app, because I'm not sure how it would see the
user-specific classes.  Maybe some ThreadContextClassLoader magic?

Thanks,
     Aaron