geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Problems with security propagation between web apps and ejbs
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 00:04:46 GMT
I don't understand the cross-context issues, and I don't see how your
proposal will result in us honoring null-false-null, especially given
that we require a default subject to be set any time security settings
are present (which I find a little weird; why not let it be null?).
But other that that, your proposal sounds good to me.

Thanks,
     Aaron