geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Maven2... we are almost there!
Date Sun, 06 Aug 2006 21:21:02 GMT
And...

 * OpenEJB downloads specs instead of using the ones build during the
prior spec build phase

 * One of the applications (I think it said Demo, but I'm not sure
which that is) downloaded Servlet and JSP specs that weren't from the
Geronimo specs project at all

 * I swear I'm running everything under Java 1.4, and I did a whole
new bootstrap build, and the OpenEJB compile worked, but the bootstrap
ultimately failed with:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] java.io.IOException: Unable to serialize GBeanData for
org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba/1.2-SNAPSHOT/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba/1.2-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType=CORBABean,name=UnprotectedServer

org/omg/CSI/EstablishContext

Maybe this isn't my fault?  Maybe someone push bad CORBA specs again?

Thanks,
     Aaron