geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Maven2... we are almost there!
Date Sun, 06 Aug 2006 21:09:57 GMT
A couple more to add:

 * It's not possible to run "mvn clean" from the thirdparty/specs
directory -- it complains that there's no valid version of the clean
plugin

 * At one point it was claiming it was going to blacklist various
repositories because of problems getting an updated version of the
car-maven-plugin

 * I'd really like to avoid deleting the entire M2 repository as part
of the bootstrap.  Let's only clean out the geronimo-related stuff.
It shouldn't be too hard.  I do too many M2 builds and it takes too
long to redownload all the dependencies for all of those.

Thanks,
     Aaron