geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Redeploy problems in branches/1.1.1
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 18:17:32 GMT
Dain,

I fixed GERONIMO-2270 (redeploy when module ID includes version but
not type) but this did not fix GERONIMO-2269 (redeploy with
resource-ref when module ID includes artifact only).  There's a stack
trace in the Jira -- any suggestions on how to pursue it?

Matt,

I was assuming the point of branches and RC builds was to test for
obvious problems, and I think the deploy tool is fairly central to the
user experience, and since we appear to have some TCK issues anyway...
 Well, whatever, I attached the patch to GERONIMO-2270 and you can
apply it or not as you see fit.

Thanks,
     Aaron