geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Redeploy problems in branches/1.1.1
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 16:46:13 GMT
> Is this a regression or is the first test?

It looks like 1.1 has the same problems for the same test application.
 I haven't tried this particular application before -- it is a Spring
app I pulled off the shelf to make sure 1.1.1 didn't have problems
with Spring/Hibernate web apps.

Still, I'd really rather not ship 1.1.1 with known errors in the deploy tool.

Thanks,
     Aaron