geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: 1.1.1 Branch notice 1500 ET (that's 3:00 PM ET for the non geeky)
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 17:21:38 GMT
I just tried on a fresh install of Geronimo-Jetty-J2EE-1.1 on Linux
(SuSE 10.1) with JDK 1.5.0_07 (the one SuSE distributes) and I get the
ERROR.  I don't know how to tell if my JVM has a class leak error or
not, but I'll try to check if you know.

In any case, eliminating the message is fine for now.

Thanks,
     Aaron