geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: 1.1.1 Branch notice 1500 ET (that's 3:00 PM ET for the non geeky)
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 14:39:05 GMT
Most of the remaining issues marked for 1.1.1 seem to have been fixed
for 1.1.1 but are still open pending different solutions for 1.2.

There is one big exception -- an ERROR during shutdown on Java 5.  It
would be great if someone could look at that before the branch.  I've
been trying hard to claim that Geronimo works fine under Java 5, and
this is a little unfortunate.

Thanks,
     Aaron