geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: SystemProperties dependency
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 18:01:48 GMT
It looks to me like they depend on CORBASystemProperties.  At the
moment we need to set all those properties to get our corba stuff
used from the sun orb. ( plus the ssl configuration).  If you can
make sure the orb is set up correctly in some other way, we won't
need CORBASystemProperties or any of those dependencies.  If we still
need CORBASystemProperties at all I'd recommend keeping all the
dependencies just to make the start order clearer.

Alternatively we could use several modules/configurations and use
module dependencies to assure start order.

thanks
david jencks