geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: m2 build - validating
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 16:07:59 GMT
IMO we should not overload the <scope> mechanism here, but define new
configuration elements that allow us to add the additional metadata
needed.... just like how I added classpathPrefix to be used to
control the prefix for manifest entries.

Then the m2 dependencies would only really be used to control build
order for cars.

--jason