geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Strange build error on trunk
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 23:34:29 GMT
I'm still baffled why this works on some systems and why it fails on
others...

But, I'm giving up... I've spent way to much time on this.

It looks like using 1.4.5-SNAPSHOT causes the build that I finally
got to fail on windows to pass...

I have no idea why the openejb2 tests fail on windows either... but
as Dain suggested... just add getName() to that class and be done
with it.

--jason