geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Shiva Kumar H R" <shiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Form editors for Geronimo Deployment Plans
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 12:57:35 GMT
Hello Sachin,
Sorry for not being in touch for quite some time now. I have been going
through Aaron Mulder's book on Geronimo v1.1, especially the chapters on
Geronimo Deployment Plans. Apart from that I was also on vacation for two
weeks. Not much progress has been made w.r.t. the design & devlp of "Form
editors for Geronimo Deployment Plans".

I will bring in some focus into my work. Here is what I am planning to do
next. Please suggest if I need to look into something else also.
i) Complete the reading & understanding of Geronimo Deployment Plans from
Aaron's book.
ii) Look at the Deployment Plan Editors provided in other IDEs like Rational
Application Developer or JBoss Eclipse IDE.
iii) Come up with the initial design/layout of "Form editors for Geronimo
Deployment Plans".

--
Thx,
Shiva