geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Where should g. jee5 stuff go?
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 00:41:33 GMT
I've implemented the jta 1.1 feature locally and want to do the ejb 3/
jpa container managed persistence stuff.  Where should I put it?

jta 1.1 adds one interface to jta 1.0.1B with AFAICT no other changes
(I haven't actually been able to locate the spec, just the javadoc).
Anyone know if we can run the j2ee 1.4 tck using jee5 spec jars?

If not, I think we'll have to do something like copy the tm module to
somewhere else for jee5 work.  Maybe a copy of tm in sandbox?  I
worry about getting out of sync with m2 related reorganizations.

My first guess at the CMP is to do most of the work in the tm module.
but I might change my mind at any time.

thanks
david jencks