geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Review] GERONIMO-2277 Remove TransactionContextManager
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 07:09:01 GMT
The notcm branch builds fine for me under m2 but the j2ee-jetty
server does not start for me at the moment.  Apparently the
TransactionManager doesn't start.  As noted in another post I don't
get any log files which has so far inhibited me from investigating
further.  Is this just my setup?

thanks
david jencks