geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From ahmed <man.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Hi , JMS Portlet doesn't show other than activemq.rar file
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 10:43:00 GMT
 Hi ,

      Iam using JMS Porlet , Inorder to create a JMS Resource for others....

      Steps followed are here :
      1. I have a external.rar file , placed in "GERONIMO_HOME/repository/ "
directory .
      2. Opened the geronimo console , clicked on the "JMS Resources" link .
      3. The combo box , doesn't show me the external.rar file  which i
placed in the geronimo_home/repository directory .

      Does anybody has an idea on , how to  make use of  external.rar file
from console .

      would really apprecaite your inputs !!!
      Thanks in advance!

With Thanks and Regards,