geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GERONIMO-1526
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 17:21:53 GMT
Please review the following changes, thus far.  Please review the
changes carefully to be sure I did not break an existing function.

The bulk of this change is:

(1) Allows a DeployableModuleImpl class to be set for a single
deployment via the DeploymentManager (currently the factory only
loads the default, need some advice on how best to load the class for
other impls)
(2) Introduces DefaultDeployableModule implementation of
DeployableModule
(2) Changes the use of and passing of JarFile throughout the entire
deployment process with DeployableModule.

Next I plan to fix all the tests that are now broken, then start
plugging in a new Impl of DeployableModule for Eclipse support and
see if we need to tweak add/remove methods to the interface as I'm
not convinced yet that all the methods currently are sufficient.
This is where the bulk of the work will be so feel free to help out
if interested :).