geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: bootstrap.bat for windows users
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 20:51:38 GMT
I'd rather remove all bootstrap and force people to follow
instructions by hand to do the same than to support both.

Or add an ant build.xml to drive the process... I really don't like
to have too much platform specific logic in a batch file.

I'm -1 on adding any more .bat files that have any significant logic
in them to the build...

--jason