geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Returning to Commit-Then-Review?
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 22:17:25 GMT
I think you analysis is spot on. The only think I would change is the
"how" section at the top.  I'd rather see that to commit you need
either 3 +1 (no -1s) from a committer or 72 hours pass which ever
happens first unless there is active discussion.  Also, I'd strongly
suggest one complains loudly if they get no comments after 48 hours.

-dain