geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: windows build hell
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 13:07:59 GMT
I can do the individual builds but I'm sure they'll be successful (or at
least successful most, if not all, of the time).  The bsod is an
intermittent problem and I suspect that it has to do with high stress
scenarios during the "big" builds (where "big" means either bootstrap or
mvn install from root).  I was getting it about every 3-6 attempts on
two different machines.  I then got hold of a loaner machine, switched
my drive, and it took me 14 attempts to hit it again.  However, after
that I hit it on the second attempt after reboot.

Joe