geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: windows build hell
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 20:04:40 GMT
I had experienced all these errors, in addition, the one I get the most
is an annoying out of mem error

[DEBUG] Trace
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
[INFO] Total time: 38 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Aug 30 15:50:06 EDT 2006
[INFO] Final Memory: 43M/63M

I tried to increase the mvn heap sz by adding to the command
-DMAVEN_OPTS=-Xmx512m. It does not seem to work, any suggestions?

Cheers!
Hernan