geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: M2 Build Error
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 14:31:25 GMT
Lasantha,

I've been hitting this same problem.   I think I can help you work
around it but we don't have a fix yet (or at least I don't have one).  I
did some experiments with this and posted this note but haven't received
a response yet:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=geronimo-dev&m=115680051431478&w=2

I'm assuming you're seeing this on a bootstrap build.
So, what I think you can do is the following:
- run "bootstrap" from the root install location.
- Ignore the fact that it tells you works ... it always lies. :-(
You'll see a failure a few lines up on the openejb2 problem.
- cd to target\external\openejb2
- "mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true"
- cd back to root
- "mvn clean install"

This should at least produce the assemblies but skips the tests.   I've
done something like this in the past and I'm confirming the directions
now myself.   If I've forgotten something I'll post again.

Joe