geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: What does this do?
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 13:29:23 GMT
Rick,

These are just overrides to the attributes when the gbeans are started
in the assembly.

I can't speak to the particulars of these attributes ... but one reason
  that attributes are sometimes specified in the assembly config.xml
even if the values are the same as the configuration is to make them
visible to the end user so that they can be easily modified in the
config.xml.

Joe