geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Strange build error on trunk
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 20:31:35 GMT
Yep...let me get a vote started on Mojo to release 1.4.5.  I mentioned
the JAVA_HOME thing because the error is related to jspc not being able
to find the tools.jar file.  Issues regarding that has been having a
proper JAVA_HOME.  That was only a hint as I have said, I cannot
reproduce the problem at all.

Jeff