geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Strange build error on trunk
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 20:25:39 GMT
Jeff,

Are you still planning to publish the 1.4.5 jspc plugin?  I'm still
having a number of problems (and they keep changing with the movement of
things) but I get further with this 1.4.5-SNAPSHOT than I do without it.
    There are several people in this same scenario (pretty much all
windows users that I know of and a few on other platforms).

I also agree with Jason that this seems to have nothing to do with
JAVA_HOME.  I haven't seen a situation yet where this isn't set
correctly and if it were incorrect I'd expect more severe errors prior
to this.

Joe