geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Returning to Commit-Then-Review?
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 21:58:24 GMT
May I propose the place for such summary to be:
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxPMGT/apache-geronimo-development-process.html

I'm one of those who miss some "key" things in those mile long threads
but I'll be happy to do the Confluence makeup and put it in the wiki if
somebody wraps up a summary.

Cheers!
Hernan