geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Strange build error on trunk
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:43:16 GMT
1.4.5-SNAPSHOT is an important one besides due to the forking problems
in Maven.  The jspc plugin in 1.4.5 now forces a second compile after
source generation.  Under normal circumstances, this is fine, but in
certain situations (i.e. complex mixture of plugins), if forces a full
build again.  I am recommending 1.4.5-SNAPSHOT and if works going to
1.4.5 to avoid any future issues.

Jeff

Bill Dudney wrote:
> FWIW, I just finished a fresh checkout and 'mvn install' without error.
> No modifications of anything (I did not run the bootstrap though to
> delete my ~/.m2/repo).
> 
> TTFN,
> 
> -bd-
> 
> On Aug 25, 2006, at 8:30 AM, Jeff Genender wrote:
> 
>> I just released a new version 1.4.5-SNAPSHOT of the jspc plugin (just
>> now).  I added the jasper-compiler-jdt.  Please try this version and let
>> me know if all works.  If so I will start a vote at Mojo to release
>> 1.4.5.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jeff
>>
>> Sergey Elin wrote:
>>> It seems there is the wrong configuration for jspc-maven-plugin 1.4.4 in
>>> maven 2: required dependency to jasper-compiler-jdt is missing.
>>> I just add dependency to plugin's jspc-maven-plugin-1.4.4.pom   and
>>> successfully build geronimo-jsp-examples.
>>>
>>>
>>> 2006/8/25, Jason Dillon <jason@planet57.com
>>> <mailto:jason@planet57.com>>:
>>>
>>>     Can you send me to full `mvn -X` from the
>>>     applications/geronimo-examples/geronimo-jsp-examples plz.
>>>
>>>     --jason
>>>
>>>
>>>     On Aug 25, 2006, at 12:32 AM, Sergey Elin wrote:
>>>
>>>>     Yes
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>     2006/8/25, Jason Dillon < jason@planet57.com
>>>>     <mailto:jason@planet57.com>>:
>>>>
>>>>         Does this file actually have that class
>>>>         (org/eclipse/jdt/internal/compiler/env/INameEnvironment):
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>         
>>>> /home/cruz/.m2/repository/tomcat/jasper-compiler-jdt/5.5.15/jasper-
>>>>         compiler-jdt-5.5.15.jar
>>>>
>>>>         --jason
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>         On Aug 25, 2006, at 12:13 AM, Sergey Elin wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>         Here is a bit more info:
>>>>>
>>>>>         [INFO] [jspc:compile {execution: jspc}]
>>>>>         [DEBUG] execute() starting for 0 pages.
>>>>>         [DEBUG] Parent class loader is:
>>>>> java.net.URLClassLoader@1db484d
>>>>>         [DEBUG] Compilation classpath initialized:
>>>>>        
>>>>> /usr/home/cruz/java/geronimo/applications/geronimo-examples/geronimo-jsp-examples/
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>        
>>>>> target/jsp-source:/usr/home/cruz/java/geronimo/applications/geronimo-examples/geronimo-jsp-examples/target/classes:/home/cruz
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>        
>>>>> /.m2/repository/javax/servlet/jstl/1.1.1/jstl-1.1.1.jar:/home/cruz/.m2/repository/taglibs/standard/1.1.1/standard-1.1.1.jar:/
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>        
>>>>> home/cruz/.m2/repository/tomcat/jasper-compiler/5.5.15/jasper-compiler-5.5.15.jar:/home/cruz/.m2/repository/tomcat/jasper-com
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>        
>>>>> piler-jdt/5.5.15/jasper-compiler-jdt-5.5.15.jar:/home/cruz/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-jsp_2.0_spec/1.0
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>        
>>>>> .1/geronimo-jsp_2.0_spec-1.0.1.jar:/home/cruz/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-servlet_2.4_spec/1.0.1/geroni
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>         mo-servlet_2.4_spec-1.0.1.jar:
>>>>>         [DEBUG] No Java compiler available
>>>>>         java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError :
>>>>>         org/eclipse/jdt/internal/compiler/env/INameEnvironment
>>>>>                 at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
>>>>>                 at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:141)
>>>>>                 at
>>>>>         org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.createCompiler
>>>>>         (JspCompilationContext.java:233)
>>>>>                 at
>>>>>         org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.createCompiler
>>>>>         (JspCompilationContext.java:213)
>>>>>                 at org.apache.jasper.JspC.processFile(JspC.java:979)
>>>>>                 at org.apache.jasper.JspC.execute (JspC.java:1135)
>>>>>                 at org.codehaus.mojo.jspc.AbstractJspcMojo.execute(
>>>>>         AbstractJspcMojo.java:180)
>>>>>                 at
>>>>>        
>>>>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:412)
>>>>>
>>>>>                 at
>>>>>        
>>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java
>>>>>
>>>>>         :534)
>>>>>                 at
>>>>>        
>>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java
>>>>>
>>>>>         :475)
>>>>>                 at
>>>>>        
>>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java
>>>>>
>>>>>         :454)
>>>>>                 at
>>>>>        
>>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java
>>>>>
>>>>>         :306
>>>>>         )
>>>>>                 at
>>>>>        
>>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments
>>>>>
>>>>>         (DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:273)
>>>>>                 at
>>>>>        
>>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java
>>>>>
>>>>>         :140)
>>>>>                 at
>>>>>         org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:322)
>>>>>                 at
>>>>>         org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:115)
>>>>>                 at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java
>>>>>         :256)
>>>>>                 at
>>>>>         sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>                 at
>>>>>        
>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>
>>>>>                 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
>>>>>         (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>                 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke (Method.java:324)
>>>>>                 at
>>>>>        
>>>>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
>>>>>                 at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch
>>>>>         (Launcher.java:255)
>>>>>                 at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode
>>>>>         (Launcher.java:430)
>>>>>                 at
>>>>>         org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
>>>>>         [DEBUG] Generated
>>>>>        
>>>>> /usr/home/cruz/java/geronimo/applications/geronimo-examples/geronimo-jsp-examples/target/jsp-source/jsp/sou
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>         rce_jsp.java total=1401 generate=125 validate=1238
>>>>>         [INFO] Built File: /source.jsp
>>>>>         [DEBUG] No Java compiler available
>>>>>         java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>>>>>         org/eclipse/jdt/internal/compiler/env/INameEnvironment
>>>>>                 at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
>>>>>                 at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:141)
>>>>>                 at
>>>>>        
>>>>> org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.createCompiler(JspCompilationContext.java:233)
>>>>>
>>>>>                 at
>>>>>         org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.createCompiler
>>>>>         (JspCompilationContext.java:213)
>>>>>                 at org.apache.jasper.JspC.processFile(JspC.java:979)
>>>>>                 at org.apache.jasper.JspC.execute(JspC.java:1135)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>         2006/8/25, Joe Bohn < joe.bohn@earthlink.net
>>>>>         <mailto:joe.bohn@earthlink.net>>:
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>             Is there any new news on this (or a work around)?  It
>>>>>             seems that Sergey
>>>>>             had success with the 1.4.3 version of the jspc
>>>>>             plugin.  However, when I
>>>>>             tried that I just get a different error (see below [1] ).
>>>>>             The demo
>>>>>             target includes just a web-fragment.xml file rather that
>>>>>             a jsp-source
>>>>>             directory.
>>>>>
>>>>>             BDudney then recommended I try with the jsp compilation
>>>>>             removed from
>>>>>             demo.  I gave that a shot this evening and got the next
>>>>>             error ([2]
>>>>>             below).  I only removed the reference to the
>>>>>             jspc-maven-plugin in the
>>>>>             demo pom ... perhaps I needed to change something else?
>>>>>
>>>>>             Seems like using 1.4.3 is causing more problems than it's
>>>>>             fixing for me.
>>>>>               Any other ideas?
>>>>>
>>>>>             Joe
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>             [1]
>>>>>             [INFO]
>>>>>            
>>>>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>             [INFO] Building Geronimo Applications :: Demo
>>>>>             [INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install]
>>>>>             [INFO]
>>>>>            
>>>>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>
>>>>>             [INFO] [clean:clean]
>>>>>             [INFO] Deleting directory C:\g\applications\demo\target
>>>>>             [INFO] Deleting directory
>>>>>             C:\g\applications\demo\target\classes
>>>>>             [INFO] Deleting directory
>>>>>             C:\g\applications\demo\target\test-classes
>>>>>             [INFO] [tools:require-java-version {execution: default}]
>>>>>             [INFO] [resources:resources]
>>>>>             [INFO] Using default encoding to copy filtered resources.
>>>>>             [INFO] [compiler:compile]
>>>>>             [INFO] No sources to compile
>>>>>             [INFO] [jspc:compile {execution: jspc}]
>>>>>             [INFO] Compiling new java files...
>>>>>             [INFO]
>>>>>            
>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>             [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
>>>>>             [INFO]
>>>>>            
>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>
>>>>>             [INFO] Error
>>>>>
>>>>>             Embedded error: basedir
>>>>>             C:\g\applications\demo\target\jsp-source is not
>>>>>             a directory
>>>>>             [INFO]
>>>>>            
>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>
>>>>>             [INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e switch
>>>>>             [INFO]
>>>>>            
>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>             [INFO] Total time: 6 minutes 25 seconds
>>>>>             [INFO] Finished at: Thu Aug 24 16:29:58 EDT 2006
>>>>>             [INFO] Final Memory: 43M/63M
>>>>>             [INFO]
>>>>>            
>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>             [2]
>>>>>             [INFO]
>>>>>            
>>>>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>
>>>>>             [INFO] Building Geronimo Applications :: Demo
>>>>>             [INFO]    task-segment: [install]
>>>>>             [INFO]
>>>>>            
>>>>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>             [INFO] [tools:require-java-version {execution: default}]
>>>>>             [INFO] [resources:resources]
>>>>>             [INFO] Using default encoding to copy filtered resources.
>>>>>             [INFO] [compiler:compile]
>>>>>             [INFO] No sources to compile
>>>>>             [INFO] [resources:testResources]
>>>>>             [INFO] Using default encoding to copy filtered resources.
>>>>>             [INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
>>>>>             [INFO] No sources to compile
>>>>>             [INFO] [surefire:test]
>>>>>             [INFO] No tests to run.
>>>>>             [INFO] [war:war]
>>>>>             [INFO] Exploding webapp...
>>>>>             [INFO] Copy webapp webResources to
>>>>>             C:\g\applications\demo\target\demo-1.2-SNAPSHOT
>>>>>             [INFO]
>>>>>            
>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>
>>>>>             [ERROR] BUILD FAILURE
>>>>>             [INFO]
>>>>>            
>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>             [INFO] The specified web.xml <http://web.xml> file
>>>>>             'C:\g\applications\demo\target\jspweb.xml' does not exist
>>>>>             [INFO]
>>>>>            
>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>             [INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e switch
>>>>>             [INFO]
>>>>>            
>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>
>>>>>             [INFO] Total time: 53 seconds
>>>>>             [INFO] Finished at: Thu Aug 24 23:53:18 EDT 2006
>>>>>             [INFO] Final Memory: 23M/46M
>>>>>             [INFO]
>>>>>            
>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>             Jeff Genender wrote:
>>>>>> Ok...let me have a crack at it and try to fix the plugin.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Jeff
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Rick McGuire wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> It still fails with 1.4.5-SNAPSHOT (at least on Linux).
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Rick
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Jeff Genender wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Try upgrading the jspc maven plugin to 1.4.5-SNAPSHOT
>>>>>             and let me know if
>>>>>>>> that fixes the problem.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Rick McGuire wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> I'm getting a strange build error on the latest trunk
>>>>>             this morning.  For
>>>>>>>>> some reason, building the JSPs in the applications can
>>>>>             no longer locate
>>>>>>>>> the javac compiler.  At first, I thought I had some
>>>>>             set up problem on my
>>>>>>>>> Windows system, but when I moved over to my Linux box,
>>>>>             I got the same
>>>>>>>>> error.  This occurs both on my working build and fresh
>>>>>             builds on both
>>>>>>>>> platforms.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
>>>>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> [INFO] Error
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Embedded error: Unable to compile class for JSP
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Generated servlet error:
>>>>>>>>> Aug 24, 2006 7:38:42 AM
>>>>>             org.apache.jasper.compiler.AntCompiler
>>>>>>>>> generateClass
>>>>>>>>> SEVERE: Javac exception
>>>>>>>>> Unable to find a javac compiler;
>>>>>>>>> com.sun.tools.javac.Main is not on the classpath.
>>>>>>>>> Perhaps JAVA_HOME does not point to the JDK
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>            
>>>>> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.compilers.CompilerAdapterFactory.getCom
>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> piler(CompilerAdapterFactory.java:105)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>            
>>>>> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Javac.compile(Javac.java:924)
>>>>>>>>>       at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Javac.execute(
>>>>>             Javac.java:757)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.jasper.compiler.AntCompiler.generateClass(AntCompiler.java
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> :219)
>>>>>>>>>       at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile
>>>>>             (Compiler.java:297)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>            
>>>>> org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:276)
>>>>>>>>>       at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile
>>>>>             (Compiler.java:264)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(JspCompilationContext
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> .java:563)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.loadTagFile
>>>>>             (JspServletWra
>>>>>>>>> pper.java:210)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagFileProcessor.loadTagFile(TagFileProces
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> sor.java:515)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagFileProcessor.access$000(TagFileProcess
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> or.java:48)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagFileProcessor$TagFileLoaderVisitor.visi
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> t(TagFileProcessor.java:566)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$CustomTag.accept(Node.java:1441)
>>>>>>>>>       at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Nodes.visit
>>>>>             (Node.java:2163)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Visitor.visitBody(Node.java:2213)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>            
>>>>> org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Visitor.visit(Node.java:2219)
>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>             org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Root.accept(Node.java:456)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>            
>>>>> org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Nodes.visit(Node.java:2163)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>            
>>>>> org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagFileProcessor.loadTagFiles(TagFileProce
>>>>>>>>> ssor.java:584)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.generateJava(Compiler.java:178)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>            
>>>>> org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:295)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>             org.apache.jasper.JspC.processFile(JspC.java:986)
>>>>>>>>>       at org.apache.jasper.JspC.execute (JspC.java:1135)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org.codehaus.mojo.jspc.AbstractJspcMojo.execute(AbstractJspcMojo.java
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> :180)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo
>>>>>             (DefaultPlugi
>>>>>>>>> nManager.java:412)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> ultLifecycleExecutor.java:534)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLi
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> fecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:475)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>            
>>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(Defau
>>>>>>>>> ltLifecycleExecutor.java:454)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHan
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> dleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:306)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegmen
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> ts(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java :273)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLi
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> fecycleExecutor.java:140)
>>>>>>>>>       at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute
>>>>>             (DefaultMaven.java:322)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>            
>>>>> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:115)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>             org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:256)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>             sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> java:39)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> sorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>>>       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>            
>>>>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>            
>>>>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>             org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Generated servlet error:
>>>>>>>>> Aug 24, 2006 7:38:42 AM
>>>>>             org.apache.jasper.compiler.AntCompiler
>>>>>>>>> generateClass
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Generated servlet error:
>>>>>>>>> SEVERE: Env: Compile:
>>>>>>>>> javaFileName=/C:/Geronimo/builds/1.2b/applications/geronim
>>>>>>>>> o-examples/geronimo-jsp-examples/target/jsp-source//org/apache/jsp/tag/web\hello
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> World_tag.java
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Generated servlet error:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>

Mime
View raw message