geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: building eclipse projects with M2 build
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 13:04:15 GMT
Thanks Anita.  The issue was that the plugin maven eclipse plugin had
somehow been corrupted.  Removing the plugins from the repo and then
doing an online build resolved the problem.

Now, I just have to figure out how to get eclipse setup for maven 2 with
the new structure (where we no longer have an expanded server under
assemblies when the build is finished).   I assume somebody must have
already blazed this path.  Would somebody be willing to post some
directions on cwiki for this?  I'd be glad to verify them or document
what I learn (but I may just use IDEA instead since I just got a license
for that).

Joe