geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wiki.apache.org/geronimo going out of production
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:54:09 GMT
I'm having some serious problems receiving mails from infra@, I missed a
lot of critical updates.

I saw the infrastructure folks have made the old wiki Immutable
(read-only) but still you can browse it and hit it from a web search
(e.g. google) resulting in pointers to outdated info.

I created a JIRA on infra@ to have the request of removing the
Geronimo's Moin Moin wiki documented, here is the link:

I have also removed, actually made invisible, the Geronimo space hosted
at Altassian. One out-of-date wiki less to deal with, no more confusion
on that end at least.

Hopefully the infrastructure folks will take care of the Moin Moin wiki
soon.

Cheers!
Hernan