geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: XBean site using new G-theme
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 20:54:33 GMT
Look good Jason.

I noticed a peculiar thing with the links at the top right of the
banner.  It seems like clicking on a link like "Source" functions as a
toggle ... such that if you click it again once there it will take you
back to the home page.  This is also true of "Download" and "Mailing
Lists".  Also, clicking on "JavaDocs" takes me out of the theme
completely and doesn't really show javadoc.

Joe