geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: [RTC] WADI Integration for Jetty
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 13:58:08 GMT
Gianny,

I will look at it this week.  I had seen that it was out there for review but required more
time
than I had available in a single shot.  Apologies for my tardiness.

There is also some clustering work in sandbox that I think Jeff was working on.  Are these

complimentary efforts or completely separate?