geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: problem installing plugin for web console in g 1.1
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 19:29:13 GMT

One more time ....

Does anybody know how/who/etc... to get the maven 2 info updated for
ibiblio?   Is there some way to avoid similar problems on ibiblio as we
prepare to publish the 1.1.1 artifacts?

Aaron,  Do you think you might be able to get the geronimo 1.1 artifacts
into the plugins repo soon to get around this problem?   At the moment
it looks like this prevents us from being able to install the console
and liferay plugins on 1.1  .... not sure if any others are affected.

Thanks,
Joe