geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Colasurdo <davec...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Where is the source code for the G samples ?
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 19:23:16 GMT
A quick history...

The Tomcat level for G1.1 was 5.5.15...  However, the CSS vulnerability
that was identified in http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1540
wasn't fixed in Tomcat until 5.5.16.  G1.1 was scheduled for release
prior to 5.5.16...so we took 5.5.15 and extracted this additional CSS
fix from "head", applied our geronimo custom fixes (as identified in
GERONIMO-1299) and rebuilt Tomcat and published the resulting example wars..

So.. the source you want is probably 5.5.16 or later..

Best I can tell SVN link is rooted at:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/container/tags/tc5.5.x/   (tagged
releases)

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/current/tc5.5.x  (open branch..
it's really there for extraction though does not show up in a browser
window)

After extraction the examples are located at:
tomcat/servletapi/jsr152/examples and tomcat/servletapi/jsr154\examples

IIRC, JDK5 was required to build the tree..

-Dave-