geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: 1.1.1 Status - XSD and DTD issues
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 16:50:49 GMT
Heads up...we're using IRC for real-time collaboration on this and will post updates to the
dev
list.  IRC is at irc.freenode.net channel #geronimo.

Right now I'm removing ./modules/j2ee-schema/src/resources/* and building to see if these
DTDs are
required for building in some odd way.  Don't work on these just yet.