geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: 1.1.1 Status - XSD and DTD issues
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 16:38:50 GMT
Well, the problem is that we distribute the source code for Geronimo out of SVN and these would
end
up being included.  I think that falls into the category of redistribution.  Hopefully I'm
wrong on
that count :)

The remaining question is what about the previous releases?  I would expect we're ok going
forward
and we leave what's out there.  If not I think Geronimo, Tomcat and others all have an issue.
 Not
sure about the other projects though.