geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject [VOTE] Drop the M1 build artifacts in Trunk
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 15:37:27 GMT
Given that we are close to completing the M2 conversion and have some disruptive changes to
make to
trunk this vote is to capture the communities input on the structure of the Geronimo repository.

Given that this is about our build environment and development structure for purposes of this
vote
all votes are binding.

The vote is to remove Maven 1 build artificats from trunk and allow directory reoganizations

starting on Wednesday August 23.   Jason to notify dev list about pending changes.  JIRA
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2331 created to track issue.

[ ] +1 Allow changes
[ ] 0  No opinion
[ ] -1 Keep M1 artifacts in place (provide rationale)