geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Drop the m1 build
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 04:19:17 GMT

Does pristine mean that all those ugly runtime exceptions, gbean start
errors, illegal state errors, assertion errors, and NoClassDefFound
errors mentioned in the "Maven2 ... we are almost there" thread will be
resolved?   If so, and we must first remove the m1 build to get these
addressed, then I'm all for removal.

I realize that many of those errors may be present with the M1 build
(but just not logged as DJ pointed out) but seeing them now makes the
build look much worse than with M1.  I'm not sure what level of
confidence people have with the build when seeing these all scroll by.
It sure doesn't give me any warm fuzzies.

Joe