geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Where is the source code for the G samples ?
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:30:46 GMT
I think they were removed from Geronimo as part of the plugins work.  Aaron provides the samples
as
plugins now.  Perhaps we need to have them in G as well due to the issues you are tracking.
 I think
it made sense to move them previously but sounds like there are reasons to keep them in both
places.