geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <>
Subject Re: JIRA Permissions
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 23:22:56 GMT
Hi Tim and welcome.

I've added you to the Geronimo-contributors group.  This should allow you to assign JIRA's
yourself.  Please remember to communicate on the dev list ( about
what you
are working on and use that same channel for collaborating with other developers.

Version 1.1.1 is currently closed and the JIRA's there will be moved out to a later version

Is there some area of interest you have in Geronimo?

Tim McConnell wrote:
> Hi, I'm new to the Geronimo project and would like to start working on JIRA
> issues to help expedite my learning curve. Could someone update the
> permissions on my JIRA profile (mcconne) so that I can assign myself
> existing issues, and to open new issues, for the Geronimo project ?? Thanks
> much.
> Tim McConnell

View raw message