geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: AJAX and Geronimo
Date Sat, 12 Aug 2006 07:09:14 GMT
How about versioning of the Dojo libraries over time?  I haven't played with the AJAX stuff
really
but I assume we'll be seeing new versions, etc. over time where different applications would
be
looking for different levels of the dojo libraries.  So the goal would be use our "server
provided
version" and override it in your app if you need a newer one?