geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: problem installing plugin for web console in g 1.1
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:48:56 GMT
Does anybody know how to update the Maven metadata on ibiblio?  It looks
like this is incorrect for all of the 1.1 artifacts.

Aaron,
Thanks for looking into this.  Have you added (or are you going to add)
the full set of geronimo artifacts for 1.1 to your plugin repo as you
mentioned?  Can you let me know when they are there?  It seems like it
makes sense to have these on the geronimo plugins repo anyway, even once
ibiblio is fixed.  They are geronimo artifacts that may be needed by
many Geronimo plugins and it would eliminate possible failures due to
connectivity problems with ibiblio.

Joe